1. The Portal: Bredenoord's digital platform, which can be accessed via the website www.mijn.bredenoord.com. Also called Customer Portal.
3. Account: the account that has been created to access the personal area on the Bredenoord Portal.
4. The User: the person who uses the Bredenoord Portal and/or the services offered on the Portal.
5. Username: the personal email address, with which the User can log in to his or her Account in combination with his or her password.
6. Bredenoord: the private limited liability company, hereinafter referred to as Bredenoord B.V., registered with the Chamber of Commerce under number 03/2120528 in Apeldoorn, with its registered office at Zutphensestraat 319 in Apeldoorn.
The Portal is a digital platform. Through the Portal, you can create a personal account for yourself as a user, as well as for other users of the same company, and avail of the services offered by Bredenoord.
Application, registration and use
When you register as a user, you will receive an e-mail with instructions on how to obtain a strictly personal login name and password to access the customer portal. You must keep your login details safe and secret. You may not distribute or share this information with anyone else. When using the Portal, the User must comply fully with all applicable (privacy) laws and regulations. You may only use the Customer Portal for business, non-commercial purposes.
If you suspect that your login details, as referred to in Article 4, are or may be known to an unauthorized third party, you must inform us of this as soon as possible. This can be done in the following ways:
- By phone: Backoffice Rental, telephone 055 - 301 85 01 Monday to Friday 8.00 a.m. - 5.00 p.m
- E-mail: Via the contact form
- Online: Via 'MijnBredenoord' (after logging in, select 'Contact' in the drop-down menu at the top right)
- Post: Bredenoord Apeldoorn, Backoffice Rental PO Box 20122, 7302 HC Apeldoorn
1. The user takes all necessary measures to ensure safe use of the Portal. You should ensure that the software on your computer is always up-to-date and that your computer is protected by security software.
2. Only the User himself/herself may use the user name and password.
3. Keep the username and password unique to the Portal and do not share them with others.
1. Bredenoord is entitled to make procedural and/or technical changes and/or improvements to the Portal without prior notification.
2. Bredenoord is entitled to maintain the Portal at any time without prior notice and without being held liable for damages.
3. Bredenoord is not liable for any (temporary) inability to use and/or read the Portal. Bredenoord does not guarantee that the Portal is accessible at all times without interruptions or malfunctions. Bredenoord is not liable for any damage arising from or the unavailability of the Portal.
4. Bredenoord is entitled to unilaterally make additional changes. Bredenoord is entitled to add to and/or change the Portal and to discontinue it at any time.
Intellectual Property Rights
1. You may not copy, edit or publish any data from the Portal or publish any summaries or overviews of the data from the Customer Portal without our prior consent. This is also not permitted by means of frames and/or hyperlinks.
2. The intellectual property relating to the Portal is held exclusively by Bredenoord. Intellectual property means the content of the website and the Portal, including the brands, logos, drawings, data, product or company names, texts, images, etc. These are protected by intellectual rights and belong to Bredenoord or third parties holding these rights.
1. The information on the Portal is compiled by Bredenoord with due care. However, it is possible that this information is incomplete/incorrect. In that case, Bredenoord shall never be liable to the User.
2. Furthermore, Bredenoord is not liable for: - Damages incurred due to technical interruptions and/or malfunctions on the website - Incomplete or incorrect compliance with the General Terms and Conditions of Use and/or laws and/or regulations.
Complaints can be made electronically via the clickable individual complaint button or via the feedback form on our website. Describe and substantiate your complaint, preferably with a copy of the contribution and stating the web address or URL from the address bar of your browser. Do not forget to include your contact details. If no objection button is available, you can submit your complaint in the manner indicated in Article 5.
Our support department will deal with your complaint as quickly as possible. You will receive an answer as soon as possible, but in any case within 30 working days. If you disagree with the handling of your complaint, you can submit your objection in writing and with reasons to Bredenoord within 30 working days of handling it; Attn. Backoffice Rental, Postbus 20122, 7302 HC Apeldoorn. Bredenoord will inform you within 30 working days of receipt of your objection whether, and if so, how we will respond to your objection.