66 kVA, Deutz generator
Status indication: Tested and approved
A machine with this status meets Bredenoord's high quality standards. This allows you to guarantee the continuity and maximum operational reliability of your process.
- The machine is thoroughly cleaned, including the fuel tank.
- We provide the machine with new oil, oil filters and fuel filters as standard. If necessary, the valves are calibrated (this is determined based on the number of operating hours).
- The controls work as expected and the schematics are supplied.
- We test the condition of the battery before sale, and replace any that are below 85%.
- All other peripheral equipment, battery charger, heating and so on, work as expected.
- All the doors can be closed and locked.
- The machine is tested with a 100% and 110% load; the test data is recorded and you receive a copy of the test report.
- Any damage to the housing (dents, paintwork damage, etc.) is not repaired.
Guidelines for the guarantee on used machines
Used machines do not come with a guarantee as standard. However, you can purchase a guarantee on machines with the 'tested and approved' status.
Emergency power machines
You can purchase a one-year guarantee (up to a maximum of 1,000 operating hours). You can extend this guarantee to two years, if you also conclude a two-year Bredenoord Service Agreement.
Continuously running machines
For machines intended to supply temporary emergency power or that are used on a daily basis you can purchase a one-year guarantee (up to a maximum of 1,000 operating hours). This is subject to the condition that Bredenoord performs the regular maintenance. For these continuously running machines it is not possible to extend the guarantee to two years.
The guarantee period starts on the delivery date or after the machine has been commissioned (commissioning procedure) at most two months after delivery. The guarantee covers parts, and the hours needed to repair a fault. Travel and accommodation expenses are paid by the customer. The guarantee does not cover paintwork/corrosion. If the regular maintenance is not performed by Bredenoord the right to the guarantee expires. During any repair work, Bredenoord may supply a replacement lease machine, the costs of which are not covered by the guarantee.
In the event of any disputes we apply the guarantee terms and conditions as stated in Article 14 of the Terms and Conditions of the Dutch Metal Union.
- Over 80 years experience in maintenance
- Expert that jointly reflects on the ideal solution for your situation
- 1,000 hours or one-year guarantee: optimal reliability
- Available 24/7
- We can always supply a replacement generator
- Wide range of stock that can be supplied immediately
|Type||MJB 200 MA4|
|Running hours||0 hour|
|Dimensions||245 x 106 x 143 cm|
|Tank capacity||170 l|