- Plug & play
- Robust & reliable
- No emission (emission free energy source)
- Reduced emission (hybrid solution)
- Reduced fuel costs
Request an offer
The Battery Box 150 has provided many projects with sustainable, flexible energy. Read these case stories to learn how this works in practice.
Are you looking for the ideal configuration? Our technical advisor will gladly help you out!
More sustainable and flexible
The battery can be used standalone or as part of a hybrid setup. This allows us to set up a power installation that perfectly suits your power demand, meeting all the specific conditions of your project. This is more sustainable than a traditional installation based solely on the peak demand. And just as reliable! There are many possible combinations:
- With a genset; to handle peak demand, use a genset more sustainably, and guarantee a continuous power supply on locations without a grid connection to charge the battery with.
- With the grid; to increase peak capacity when using a small grid connection
- With solar panels; storing solar energy during the day for later use or to deliver it to the grid (congestion management).
In addition, any combination of these elements is possible, which means you can connect your own solar panels, grid connection or gensets to a Bredenoord battery. Bredenoord’s experts will gladly help you find the most efficient solution and set up these hybrid systems on site. If necessary we will take measurements on location in advance to determine which capacity you need.
The Battery Box in practice:
- Peakshaving/handling erratic power demand or brief periods of high demand For example at fast charging stations for electrical vehicles, on construction sites or at events.
- Storing sustainable energy on varying locations The Battery Box can easily be moved between different projects. The system can also be used to bridge during the (delayed) installation of a grid connection.
- As part of a smart grid In which the Battery Box can deliver backup power, store generated energy and thus offer optimal power certainty.
- Local energy generation The Battery Box can store a surplus of solar energy for large local solar parks. It can also temporarily take over the power supply, for example during transformator maintenance.
- Grid takeover A combination of two Battery Boxes always has precisely the right volume for the average grid takeover by a network operator.